Date: April 12, 2017 Venue: British Council, Accra Time: 09:00 am to 04:00pm GMT
It is estimated that some 65% of children entering primary schools today will likely work in roles that don’t currently exist. According to a McKinsey study, many activities that workers carry out today could be automated.
This edition of Quantum Leap Career Fair is organized to create a space for the best and brightest industry leaders, business executives and thought leading recruiters to share valuable insights on the impact of technology on the future of work in Africa.
- Meet with employers in an informal setting and learn more about jobs and internship opportunities offered by their companies
- Participate in one-on-one mentoring & C.V review sessions
- Take industry generated employability skills assessment
- Walk away with actionable game plan to upgrade your skills for the work of the future
About SFAN:SFAN is a high impact social enterprise established with a precise vision to raise the next generation of African leaders through the accomplishment of the following goals:
- Help young people have a smooth transition from education to work through mentorship, capacity development, and job/internship placement
- Offer opportunities for youths to turn their passion into a business or career by creating platforms for networking, incubation, and funding
- Build a community of change agents and doers.